Tuesday, 28 April, 09:00am–01:00pm
Leonard Huxley Theatre, Leonard Huxley Building , Mills Road, ANU
The Energy White Paper, released on 8 April is designed to set out a policy framework for Australia’s energy future.
The ANU Energy Change Institute will convene a panel of experts from industry, government and academia to dissect the Energy White Paper. The panel will identify the strengths and weaknesses of the proposed policy frameworks and discuss options to build on the White Paper framework for a resilient and sustainable energy future.
Members of the Energy White Paper Task Force from the Department of Industry will be attending the forum.
- Professor Ken Baldwin, Director of the ANU Energy Change Institute
- John Blackburn AO, Defence and National Security Consultant to NRMA
- Colonel (ret) Neil Greet FIEAust, Engineers Australia
- Jonathan Jutsen, Executive Director and Founder, Energetics
- Professor Iain McGill, School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications, University of New South Wales
- Dr Michael Smith, ANU Energy Change Institute
- Tony Wood, Energy Program Director, Grattan Institute
- Professor Andrew Blakers, Director Centre for Sustainable Energy Systems, ANU
- Dr Keith Ayotte, Director, WindLab
This event is free and open to the public but registration is essential.