1.30 pm: Registration/Coffee
2.00 pm: Official Opening – Shane Rattenbury, ACT Minister for Climate Change and Sustainability
2.15pm: Opportunities for Industry
- ACT Government – Renewable Energy Innovation Fund: Dr Stephen Bygrave, Executive Director Climate Change and Sustainability
- NSW Government - NSW Climate Change Fund Strategy – Advanced Energy: Amy Kean, NSW Renewable Energy Advocate
- University of Canberra’s SME Innovation Vouchers Scheme: Dr Victor Pantano, Director, Strategic Engagement & Business
- CIT Renewable Skills Centre of Excellence – 2017 Renewables Courses: Lucy Marchant, Director, CIT Pathways
2.40 pm: Supply Chain Opportunities in Regional Projects
- Supply Chain Capability Mapping for the SERREE region
- Crookwell II Wind Farm – Union Fenosa Wind Australia
- ACT solar projects supply chain learnings – UGL Limited
- Sapphire Wind Farm – CWP Renewables & Vestas Zenviron
3.30 pm: Afternoon Tea
3.50 pm: Session 3: SERREE – Where to from here?
SERREE – What we’ve done, Where we’re going …?
Led by a Panel of the SERREE Advisory Board, this an opportunity for SERREE members to provide feedback on the work of SERREE – what’s been most useful for you?
And looking forward … what can SERREE do next to provide value to the industry – for your business?
5.00 pm: SERREE EnergyBar
- Including a Regional Business Profiling Session
- ACT supplier/subcontractor opportunities in Sapphire Wind Farm Project
6.00 pm: Close