Energy Change Institute members have weighed into the energy debate providing insightful commentary on the proposed National Energy Guarantee.
Here is a selection of related articles, podcasts and press releases:
- Tough times for ag amid energy policy chaos
- Discussing the 'sorry saga' in Australia's environmental policy
- What next now the NEG has collapsed in a festering heap?
- The Commonwealth's escalating energy policy crisis
- ECI Director calls for the NEG to get on board the unstoppable renewable energy train
- NEG could place Australia at the back of the pack
- ANU experts comment on NEG
- Will the NEG stall or speed up progress?
- Could the NEG bring down power prices? It’s hard to be confident that it will
- The energy guarantee ruckus shows why we need independent policy analysis
- Policy Forum Pod: Australia’s National Energy Guarantee
- NEG will fail to lift investor confidence
- Electricity prices are falling - and will keep doing so - whether or not energy deal is inked