Tim Senden is Director of the Research School of Physics and Engineering.
Tim's areas of expertise include:
- Physical Chemistry Of Materials
- Polymers And Plastics
- Condensed Matter Imaging
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Exploration Geochemistry
- Soft Condensed Matter
- Radiology And Organ Imaging
- Biological Mathematics
- Colloid And Surface Chemistry
- Medical Physics
- Surfaces And Structural Properties Of Condensed Matter
- Atomic Force Microscopy (colloid probe,single molecule, laser fluorescence applications).
- Micro-X-ray Tomography (technique development, granular materials, paleontology).
- Wetting in porous materials (petroleum exploration/reservoir evaluation, soil/regolith, paper products).
- Nanoparticulates in medical applications (The Browitt Nanoparticle Laboratory, blood clot labelling with encapsulated radio-isotopes).