The Energy Change Institute (ECI) provides an overarching external profile for the University across all seven Colleges, and acts as a single point of entry to the ANU for external stakeholders interested in energy.
Membership of ECI is open to all academics (including visiting Fellows) who are involved in energy research at ANU.
We also welcome all PhD and HDR students who are involved in energy research as Associate Members.
Benefits of ECI membership include:
- Additional profile for your research activities through ECI programs, networks and events
- Opportunities to engage in wider research collaborations within the University through a community of practice
- Additional research funding opportunities enabled through the ECI networks – particularly for multidisciplinary teams
- Educational opportunities through delivering undergraduate, postgraduate and professional short courses in energy
- Attracting students through the ECI education and communications programs
- Access to wider information and networks through newsletters, seminar series, public events, hosting outside visitors and informal meetings
- Media training and profiling opportunities for you and your students’ research
Because the ECI is an umbrella organisation that links researchers in diverse disciplines across all seven ANU Colleges, there are no budgetary or reporting-line implications of membership – simply the added benefits of being part of a broad thematic program that distinguishes the University.
How to join
- A short biography / list of relevant research interest or link to an existing bio on ANU website
- A recent photo or link to one
- A list of which research clusters you should be included in
- If you are a PhD student, the date you started your PhD